The CHOICES Challenge: A cell phone game from CHOICES Education Group
You’re about to make a new friend who’s facing tough CHOICES ahead…can you guide your friend through? Take the challenge!
The CHOICES Challenge is a game you play on your cell phone. The goal is to guide your pretend teenage friend through challenges they’re facing in high school. Once you choose your friend, he or she will ask you for help once each day for the next 20 days. Your score – and their success in school – depends on how well you guide them. If you complete the game you’ll be entered into a drawing for a cool prize. Take the CHOICES Challenge now!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Text the word GRADUATE to the toll free number 844-315-1578
- You’ll get a few messages explaining the game; respond as instructed
- Choose your pretend friend and they’ll contact you (not a real person)
WHAT ARE THE TERMS & CONDITIONS?
- You must be at least 13 years old to play the game
- Be sure to follow any rules your school and parents have about cell phones
- The game is equal to a PG-13 rated movie or a T-rated video game
WHAT IF I NEED HELP?
If you need help with the game, here are some tips and resources for you:
- If the game doesn’t respond to your initial text, try texting the word GRADUATE again, making sure you enter only the letters of the word, no spaces, other letters or numbers, and no punctuation
- If the game stops working while you’re playing it, or you get an error message, try texting again the last message you sent, making sure you enter only the letter or number and no spaces, other letters or numbers, and no punctuation
- If you want to pause the game for any reason, text PAUSE; you’ll receive a reply with instructions on how to resume the game when you’re ready; you won’t receive any texts from the game while it’s paused
- If you want to start the game over for any reason, text RESTART at any time
- If you want to stop receiving all texts from the game, text STOP; you’ll receive a confirmation that all texting from the game has stopped, and that the only way to start getting messages again will be to text UNSTOP and then text the next message, picking up from where you left off
- If you have questions about the game, or you haven’t been helped by the tips above, email your question or issue to firstname.lastname@example.org